- Proofread and publish blogs, web pages, and products
- Gather images and edit for use in marketing campaigns
- Proofread, create links and insert images for email marketing campaigns
- Edit and update images for use in marketing across the web
- Test and diagnose usability of webpages, software and hardware
- Update website content and build landing pages
Have experience in developing websites, e-newsletters, using a PSD document and convert it into e-newsletters, blog design, PDF Design and experience in creating other online distribution materials. Work closely with marketing team to make sure web pages are kept up to date. Must have strong initiative and problem-solving skills. Must possess technical ability and willingness to learn new programs and systems. Experience creating email marketing campaigns and using email marketing platforms like Constant Contact and Mailchimp. Proficiency with graphics programs (e.g., Photoshop) is a plus.
Must be Proficient in:
- HTML, CSS & other coding languages – Edit, write, and read code
- Photo Editing
- Design, Layout and Color Theory
- Web Design
- Print Advertising
Must have knowledge in:
- Video Editing
- Working with datasets in various formats
- Develop digital assets
- Design various marketing collaterals
- Plan, design and develop graphics based on customer requirements
- Produce high quality artwork in an efficient and timely manner
- Perform reviews of artwork to ensure accuracy
- Maintain and manage digital files and artworks
- Photoshop & Canva – Photo editing skills, crop resize and adjust images for web, GIF animations
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word)
- Content Management Systems
- Experience with SEO | Social Media Management
- Experience with Creative Cloud, including Dreamweaver
- Experience with GoDaddy/similar platforms
- Experience with video creation/production
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Collaborating in a team setting
- Able to manage time independently
- An enthusiastic and uncompromisingly professional; eagerness to learn and to be a team player.
- The ability to work quickly, accurately, and diplomatically under pressure
- Creative problem solver.
- Basic experience with web developer tools.
- Highly collaborative with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to deadlines a must.
- Grammatical skills